Installation/update & Sign-in issues
1. Check minimum system requirements here.
2. Make sure there is a stable & unrestricted internet connection. Adobe AIR is using Internet Explorer settings to connect so please check IE's internet connectivity. You may also need to adjust your system security level, internet settings, network settings and disable the Firewall and other Anti-virus programs if necessary.
3. Follow the instructions carefully in the Startup Guide.
4. PM SimMan for more help.
Save game issues
Go to the AIRPORT to save and load games. If you are using Windows 7 and 8 you may need to lower the security level or simply disable the Firewall. Make sure the Internet connection is good and try again later.
Please download the game, use your paypal email address to sign in under the tab FOR PRE-ORDERS.
Minimum resolution requirement is: 1024 x 768. For smaller screens you may want to hide the windows task bar, change the screen resolution and zoom, or use screen scrolling tool such as Infinite Screen.
Volume Control (Windows Users Only)
Right click on the speaker icon on the Windows task bar, Open Volume Mixer and you can control the volume of the app individually.
Memory running low
If you experience some lags after playing for some time, that means the memory is running low, please save your progress and restart the application. If you keep playing and the memory is running critically low, the application will likely crash.
Unable to pass the opening scene
There is an in-game video in the opening scene. If it fails to play please update your video card's driver.
The Black Market
The game stops player from proceeding even Citizenship Card is purchased
1. Go to Black Market > USE to check if the Citizenship Card is there.
2. If you do have the Citizenship Card, sometimes the app didn't connect to the server properly, or it is reading from cache memory. It may still asks you to talk to Sirena at the Mansion, do talk to her again and go to rest as usual. If it is still stopping you, save the game and quit game. Use tools such as Disk Cleanup to clear all cache memory. Restart the computer and try again.
Primero and SimMan stop working properly
Go to the Black Market > USE > switch them off and on again.
More about the Black Market
See the Black Market section.
Mood and Love drops
You can't just ignore your close friends (or above) all the time. Watch their moods and spend some quality time with them every now and then. If they get depressed their LOVE will start to drop together with their SE Limit. Use Hot Spring to restore moods for everyone if needed.